BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Friday, 26 August 2011

I should do this for a... Oh, wait a minute.

Cracking night last night. Was really unsure about the Stoke game, based on one particular stat, the percentage chance of them scoring the first goal was below my limit. However, after taking into account the UEFA Coefficient placings, 1 & 14 respectively, my confidence was cemented and the draw was laid.
I drip fed the lay, as is my want, down to 20 minutes and the first was scored on 23 minutes. This really looked to have sucked the lifeblood out of any Thun challenge and Stoke took advantage, sticking away 2 more before HT. They were available to lay at that point at1.01, I took advantage and exited.

The Young Boys v Braga "find an angle game" must have been great to watch. Braga got the invaluable goal they needed but YB were never likely to go down without a fight and managed to equalise on 61 minutes. I'd backed 0-0, 0-1 & 1-1 to cover a back of Over 2.5, so I was in a scratch position at 1-1. YB then had a man sent off, not always good if you want goals but Braga went ahead again on 78minutes, ensuring a profit. YB then equalised once more to make it 2-2 but Braga took the tie on away goals and this trader took the green.

At a wedding all weekend, gutted to be missing some great games and some great trading. Such is life.

Whatever you trade, stay green.


No comments:

Post a Comment