BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Friday, 16 September 2011

I just can't stay away - Athletico Madrid v Celtic


Celtic fail to come from behind.

Whilst I took most of yesterday off, watched a couple of films, bit of fitness etc, the screens are always on and my interest was raised by the fluctuating price of the A. Madrid v Celtic draw. Our Scottish friends couldn't win an argument abroad and, at 4.4, the price was just too low - it had to be laid. Managed to score some free green on the 3-0 too, so when Madrid took the early lead both the draw and the 3-0 moved healthily into green. Apart from two brief spells, Celtic never looked like getting into the tie and only when the game approached 70 minutes did I think about trading out on the draw, then Madrid scored again. Almost all the draw green was available and the 3-0 steamed. Took the 3-0 green there and then and left the draw to run. Great trade, great green and a great way to rebuild confidence after Wednesday's battering.

On to today's offering - TPS Turku v Jaro gets through the filters, as does GAIS v Norrkoping. I'll be dutching 2-0, 2-1, 3-0 and 3-1 in this game too.

After these games, I'm off to the Big Smoke to get drunk, play cards and be silly with my mates.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

No comments:

Post a Comment