BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

There's no "I" in "team" but there is a "me" if you look hard enough.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini

Fair to say that the footballing world, certainly over here anyway, is still reeling from the utter nonsense that took place in Germany last night. Yesterday I suggested Mr. Tevez might want to give people reason to want to take him away from City in January, but he refused to even take the field of play. Many football fans, including myself, have had a great deal of respect for Tevez. Based predominantly on his passion for the game and his desire to play, as well as his underlying ball skills. Now though, that respect is all but gone and, in my eyes at least, he has become another petulant infant who has too much money and too high an opinion of himself to respect the people around him, the people who pay him and the people who pay to see him. Mancini has already stated, if it were his decision, Tevez would never play for City again. 
Go back to your family, Carlos. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yesterday's late qualifier hit the mark nicely for us. Lyon 2-0 up at HT was enough for me and I greened up for just over 80%. I managed to scalp some free green on the Bayern v City 2-1, which I took out at HT. Initially my idea as to lay Bayern and back them in the Correct Score Market to cover, but Mancini's decision to play three up front left me undecided so it was a swerve for me. 
There really is nothing for me today. Looking forward to watching Chelsea but I can't see any draw lays worth investing in.

Over the course of my sports trading career, I've made many endeavours into conquering the dark art that is trading horse racing. Many hundreds have been spent on courses and one to one personal training, all with no success. This may be down to a lack of pupil understanding but I'm a relatively intelligent chap and, though it may take some getting, I'm sure I can get it. So, after emailing the guy who runs it and asking some fairly frank questions, I am about to sign up to another horse trading service. After explaining what training I had had and from whom I had had it, the owner of this service suggested he could furnish me with the missing ingredient, the fundamental element(s) that, perhaps, the previous trainers had been reluctant to divulge. All will be revealed here, daily.

Whatever you trade, stay green. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best with that one, Lamb. My experience of trading the nags is simple to explain. If I back it, it drifts. If I lay it, it steams.

    So, on that basis, I'm starting Gun's Horse Trading.

    £500 a month subscription - just do the opposite of what I suggest.

    Think I'll make any money?

    ReplyDelete