BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Saturday, 22 October 2011

Going dutch.

Surprisingly few opportunities today. Newcastle v Wigan gets through the filters, though a little more research will be carried out. The Malaga v R. Madrid game should be a knock but there's something about it I just don't like. The same can be said for too many of the others. As my concentration will be firmly on this afternoon's nags, I've decided to dutch some Correct Scores in Prem games and trade them as they go.

Newcastle v Wigan - 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 2-2 & 3-1
Villa v W. Brom - 0-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 & 2-2
Bolton v Sunderland - 0-1, 1-1, 1-2, 2-0 & 2-2
Currently available at 10's, very rare these days, the 2-1 at Wolves looks value.

My sister in-law is off to Stratford jumps today and asked if I had any good tips. The usuals came out... "Don't stand up in canoe." "...eat yellow snow." "...throw stones at policemen." But I did have a quick glance at the card, told her which ones I thought might go well. It's been so long since I studied a card, I'm curious now as to how they will do. The suggestion was Each Way unless below 5's.

Morochius 2.20
Rimini 2.50
Otage de Brion 3.20
Farleigh House 4.25

Decent day yesterday. Added 18.58% with the nags and the Fortuna v Rostock game was text book. 100%.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

5 comments:

  1. Newcastle v Wigan - 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 2-2 i 01/03
    Villa przeciwko W. Brom - 0-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 i 02/02
    Bolton v Sunderland - 0-1, 1-1, 1-2, 2-0 i 02/02

    hello, like those played bys that are trading cs with security?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry krzysztof, I don't understand your question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog here Lambretta, really enjoy reading it every day.

    Interested to know your views on score draws at the 65-70 min mark and how you generally play them?

    Cheers!

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me, but he explained google. You protect a correct score market, over or under 2.5, 3.5, 4.5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krzysztof - No. I don't take insurance in the .5 goal markets. Rarely needed when dutching five scores.

    Thanks Carl. Each game is taken on it's own merit, so I may trade out (more often than not) or stay in. Really depends on live stats and, if I'm watching, what I make of the game.

    ReplyDelete