BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

The best nag day ever.

Yesterday was not just the greatest nag trading day I've ever had, it surpassed my previous best by a staggering 81%! Of the 19 races traded, every single one was traded to profit and the average profit figure per race was 114.6% of stake. By the end of the last race, I had accrued almost 22% of the target I set for the entire month.
The markets, in my opinion, behaved a little strangely, though I don't attribute yesterday's success to this. In fact, I got the impression someone was trying a new type of market manipulation which, if anything, made life a little more difficult than usual.
Pride, as they say, comes before a fall but it's not the amount of profit made, nor is it the number of successful races/trades that make yesterday so successful. A day like yesterday validates, qualifies and quantifies just how much my nag trading is improving and reinforces that all the time, effort and money has been totally worthwhile.
There are no expectations for today, I've learnt that lesson before, the hard way. Today is another trading day and it may bring similar success or not, the important thing is that I know days like yesterday, like losing days, can and will happen.

No football today.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lamb

    Really enjoy your posts and just wanted to ask you a quick question about the Horse Racing Traders website you recently subscribed to which has resulted in your great horse trading results. I have Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays available to trade, would that be enough to get some use out of the strategies and hopefully make a profit? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Keep up the great posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fletch,

    Thanks for your comments.

    Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays would be ideal. Liquidity starts to pick up as the weekend approaches.
    I can't recommend the service enough. The strategies suit my trading style perfectly.

    Best of luck

    L.

    ReplyDelete