BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

I've forgotten how to do it!

After nag trading yesterday, which ended with a decent green, it dawned on me that I was now trading nags in an entirely different way to that which I had so recently learnt. I wanted to watch back my Camtasia videos, so I could remember those skills, but the 30 day free trial is now over and the videos can only be watched using the Camtasia Studio. (If anyone knows a way around this, I'd be very grateful). In essence, what I've done is leave behind those original skills as the method evolved on it's own. The silly thing is, those skills work perfectly well and I want to combine the two again as I had previously.
The software mentioned in yesterday's post is so far proving next to useless, firing only two trades when the parameters meant almost every race qualified for a trade. Disappointingly, the Customer Service is proving pretty poor too. I'll name and shame if it doesn't improve.

Yesterday's trade was a dutch of Cov v Cardiff. Set and go stuff, resulting in a nice green. Stupidly I talked myself into dutching Man U v Benfica. The 2-2 was a scratch but I drip laid it and ended up with a rare football red.

Only interested in-play on tonight's fixtures.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

5 comments:

  1. Think I can help out with the camtasia mate. I've sent you a direct message on twitter.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, can't seem to see where I can send you a direct message on Twitter? do you have them disabled?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks James. Much appreciated.

    Twitter should be fine but try layingthedraw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember that old adage, Lamb, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apologies mate, just seen your reply. you've probably sorted it but I will send you a message now in-case you haven't.

    James

    ReplyDelete