BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Just a quick one

Yesterday's footy went well. The BATE v AC Milan game was easily dutched. Only four scores taken there; 0-1, 1-1, 0-2, 1-2. Job's a good 'un. Shame Dortmund couldn't find another but still a decent green.
Nags was not so good. Over confidence and expectancy ensured my first losing day for some time. However, it was the first day of the new fiscal month and the timing could not have been better, now I know I'll be properly focused for the rest of November.

Tonight I'll be dutching the Leeds v Blackpool game. 1-1, 2-0, 2-1, 2-2. Only going for the four from the off as this could easily go into Over 4.5 territory.
Draw wise, the Benfica v Basel price has been coming in all morning, along with the Benfica drift. If it gets low enough, I'll take it on. I like the look of the Inter v Lille game too. Inter won over there 0-1, Ranieri is finding his feet with the team and vice versa, plus Inter will want to secure the group. The draw looks well worth taking on to me but I'll scalp the 0-0, in case the winner comes late.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

No comments:

Post a Comment