BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Friday, 18 November 2011

Some decent football, finally.

Interesting as the England games were, it's not disappointing to see the back of an international break and get back to the leagues.
I'm a big fan of German football and tonight will be dutching the Paderborn and Duisburg games, around 2-1 and 1-1 respectively. Kaiserslautern v Leverkusen should be a good game but unpredictable, in-play there.
Tomorrow's card is tricky but, at first glance, there should be some opportunities. Everton v Wolves looks a good dutch, as does Swansea v Man U. City are too short for me, against an excellent Newcastle side who are yet to be beaten away this season, they may find it tough. A lay with 2-1 and 3-0 for me. Norwich v Arsenal looks like LTD material but, with the draw price at 4's, if and when Arsenal score the price shouldn't go too far, a draw lay with 1-1 in-play.

It's been a good but quite up and down week on the nags. But for two silly mistakes, yesterday would've doubled the previous best, in the end it was just below.
Each day the profits are withdrawn, though I haven't looked at the P&L, I know this month's target has been hit already. Looking at the calendar, for me, there are nine trading days left in November, which should mean getting close to 200% of target.
Each day the method I'm using seems to be moulding and evolving on it's own, showing a potentially staggering profit figure. The silly mistakes made yesterday are absolutely the types of mistake that can be avoided and eradicated. Mrs. Lambretta was on the receiving end of my bemoaning the mistakes, she very quickly restored my faith by reminding me I've only been doing this for 8 weeks, already the profit figures are way beyond expectation - her words "Imagine what figures you'll be hitting after eight months." Good point.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

2 comments:

  1. great read as ever lamb, hope your profits continue to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time next year, mrs lamb, we'll be millionaires!

    ReplyDelete