BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Spurred on.

Regular readers will know I have been trading the crap out of the Spurs price over the course of this season, they did me a massive favour last night. Harry has suggested they can win the title, I suggest they won't.
Initially my intention was to trade out before they play Chelsea early in December but I'm reconsidering. Chelsea aren't really doing it and Spur's fixtures, leading up to late January, should be 3 pts or draws.
The draw price on last night's Spurs v Villa game didn't look like value to me, based on Mcleish's record and the run of recent draws by Villa. Instead I plumped for the dutch, around 2-0 and 2-1. It was a very nice green with very little work to do. Not only that but the HT 0-0 and 1-0 were drip laid and, on the 1-0, all but one lay was matched.
Watched the first half of the German game but it was dishwater and didn't look like doing anything so it was left.

Nag trading was back to normal with an average green. More importantly, my confidence and self belief remain intact.
I'm trying a new piece of software today which, in theory, will do the same as me in the nag markets, just by setting certain parameters. It can only do it once per race but it may be a handy addition. Watch this space.

Dutching the Cov v Cardiff game but nothing else today.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

1 comment:

  1. good to hear the horse trading is back to normal hopefully it will stay that way.

    ReplyDelete