BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Friday, 23 December 2011

Achieving goals & a seasonal message.

My schedule at the minute is such that I barely get time to look at the markets, let alone post on here. Something I hope to change in the New Year. Only the nag seasonal break and a house full of tradesmen gives me this opportunity.

Some nice dutches this week, both Wolves and last night's Spurs v Chelsea game have provided very nice greens, with 2-2 and 1-1 included respectively.

Yesterday provided a very timely best nag trading day ever. Surpassing the previous best by 20%. The chat room provided by horseracingtraders.com is frequented by some very knowledgable traders, from whom I've learnt a great deal and, undoubtedly, I've made a profit from their advice.

With twelve meetings on Boxing Day and a full card of football, it will be a busy day. Not until the morning will I get chance to study. I have been posting some trades on Twitter - @layingthedraw.

2011 has been an incredible year. On reviewing my personal goals for the year, though not to the letter, I'm really pleased to be able to say I have achieved them all. Our house is as good as finished, I am fitter than I've been in many years and I am ten times the sport trader I was a year ago.
I'm finding it difficult to lay out my goals for 2012, only because I genuinely cannot think of anything, in the short term and within my own control, that I feel will improve my life and that of my nearest and dearest. As such, I hope 2011 has been as good to you as it has to me, and that 2012 will be even better.

Merry Xmas, a prosperous and very happy New Year.

Stay green.

5 comments:

  1. And to you, Lamb. I'm sure you will come up with a worthwhile goal and look forward to your updates in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get a f*cking grip pal and stop trying to spam/phish ppl on twitter. You were in my following list but now reported and blocked. Merry xmas arsehole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind sentiments. Like you, I was a victim of the same keyboard moron. Fortunately, I had the foresight to know it was unlikely to be a malicious attack from one of my followers. That was confirmed when Twitter contacted me this morning.

    Have a Merry Xmas yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sent a direct message (from your name) which required me to click a link and put in my twitter user name and password to see what 'nasty' things were being said about me on twitter (fictional of course). I was pretty angry at first and obviously I have jumped in feet first. Having seen your reply, I can only assume someone has been sending these out under your name.

    My sincere apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey, a couple of people put their turkeys on before I did this morning!

    ReplyDelete