BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

LTD - a slight return

Haven't had chance to round up the weekend, which was a little hit and miss.
Didn't really like the look of anything pre KO on Saturday. The card was spurious and there was nothing solid about it. Somewhat rare, I hadn't opened any trades at all by 3.45pm. On going through the stats, Stoke looked a decent shout for drip laying 0-0, 5 lays matched before Stoke got the winner. 
Even though the stats did not read as well as they normally need to for me to open, I did the same at WBA. Around 70 minutes I was considering closing for a small red but WBA had 5 SoT's to Chelsea's 2 (good riddance to bad rubbish) and I left the remaining lays in, 8 matched by the time WBA scored. So a pretty decent day, despite the lack of trading. 
Sunday was not dissimilar. Wasn't around for anything other than Spurs v Man U, for which I tweeted 1-1, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2 but, after seeing the absence of Bale, Parker and VDV, I decided to try in-play. Then ended up doing nothing. It was a very odd game. Spurs were unlucky to go behind but those absences were very telling. 
So, an unusually quiet weekend that ended with a decent green.

Tonight I'm going back to LTD. I can't get concrete scores in my head but both West Ham and Southampton look good shouts for going ahead and the Draw prices look value.
Benfica v Zenit should be a formality really, I'm going for 1-0, 1-1, 2-0, 2-1, 3-0

I've been really surprised by the lack of take up on the charity prize raffle. One lucky winner can scoop £900 worth of trading tools and services, all for just a £10 donation. All the details are here, please take another look. Thanks.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

1 comment:

  1. Lamb- I've donated and will post the link up on my blog.I've also tweeted it

    Good luck

    Geoff
    Fulltimebettingblog.com

    ReplyDelete