BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Friday, 28 September 2012

Lunchtime market trawling

Sat here at my desk in corporate London, I find I have a few, brief moments to explore tomorrow's Premiership markets. Overall, it looks a tricky card though there is one opportunity that stands out.
Everton's early form has been vastly over estimated and their current price of 1.45 looks far too short. Though not taking many points, Southampton have proven themselves worthy of this league and will be growing in confidence, particularly after giving Villa a very real wake-up call.
Everton are a lay for me and the CS market offers great value for cover.

Once again, I'll wax lyrical about the skill and endeavour of Robbo from @TSTA. This week he took time out of his own trading to walk me through another of his strategies, a particularly profitable one.
If the opportunity to get involved should present itself, my advice is to take it.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

No comments:

Post a Comment