BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Monday, 8 October 2012

Camelot really not so rounded after all.

Rare I should post regarding actual nag racing but after yesterday's Arc De Triomphe I felt it necessary.
I'd laid Camelot in the St. Leger based on trip and other factors, which proved very worthwhile. Comparatively, yesterday's price seemed even better than that of the Doncaster race, based on opposition and likelihood. I laid Camelot again for a liability that matched the previous green, so as to ensure no real loss. A few short furlongs, or metres, later and Camelot was beaten yet again.

Decent afternoon of football yesterday too. A back of 1-0 at 11.5 (Southampton), after the goal, saw a nice return just after HT.
I dutched 0-2, 1-2, 2-2 in the Toon v Man Utd game. After the second goal I laid AUQ, which has a tendancy to over-react in that situation and, sure enough, a solid forty ticks green made for a freebie trade on the dutch. Just after HT I took out the stake and a little bit more on 0-2, added it to 0-3 and let it run.

Another international break. I'm not sure which is worse, the break from the Premiership, having to endure all the bollocks spouted by numerous farkwit's in the media or watching the football itself.

Whatever you trade, stay green.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Well done on a nice blog! I enjoyed browsing the site and reading some of the articles.

    The reason for my email is to see whether it might be possible to display our link details on your homepage?

    Please take a look at our high quality website at http://www.livescores.com.au.

    Please let me know what you think.

    Regards

    Andrew
    support@livescores.com.au

    ReplyDelete