BBC Sport | Football | World Edition

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Mis-Staking and Goal Profits

Further to my last post, I've been corresponding and endeavouring to help a couple of people with their in-running nag trading. Happily, there has been some success. So much so that one of them emailed yesterday to say they were about to increase their stakes, doing so by making a deposit into their BF account.
This may be obvious to some but to add to an account purely to increase staking levels is a fool's errand, IMO. Success must always be organic. If your trading is improving and profit levels are growing, there should be no need to deposit at all. In reality, the idea is purely down to a lack of patience - a virtue every trader must have.

Now, some of you may be aware that I rarely put up services to look at, only those that I think have something genuine to offer. You may also be aware, during the season proper, I like to be part of a live trading community. It makes for much more enjoyable winter evenings and the like, plus you are always likely to learn something and can help others too. A particular community came on to my radar towards the end of last season and they have gracefully accepted my request to join.
So far, I've not had the the opportunity to fully engage in the chatroom but, when I have, the atmosphere is excellent, the level of knowledge is equally as good and those leading things are always clear, concise and helpful - as are the other chatroom attendees.
There are numerous levels of membership but even the very basic gives access to the chatroom, certain trades of the day (I'm 100% so far), a massive list of helpful videos and, more importantly, a tool that offers up very good statistical data and info for you to make your own trading decisions around.
Learner or veteran, it is my opinion there is no better football trading service available at present than GoalProfits.com

NB: I'm not on commission.

Stay green.

No comments:

Post a Comment